Sunday, December 6, 2015

Daisy Designer Tunic - minus the second hem band

Here's my second version of the Stylearc Daisy Designer Tunic. This time I didn't add the second hem band, so that it would be shorter without having to make adjustments to the pattern. I made it in a linen that crushes at the slightest touch so it will be interesting to see how it copes with a day of wear. The fabric has a subtle check which I managed to line up at the side seams but not so well at the shoulder seams, but you'd have to look really close to notice!  Rather than use the pattern facing I used a self-fabric bias binding that I turned and stitched to the inside of the neck line. The colour is quite bland being beige, but it can be livened up with some colourful accessories.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, I hope you get lots of use out of this and have fun accessorizing . I have a couple of linen tops which wrinkle easily but I seem to be able to ignore this when usually I hate wrinkled clthing because they are so comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment.