Sunday, January 22, 2012

A modification made to Pattern D

I made a modification to the top that I talked about last post and am happy with the result. What I didn't like about the original was that it was so full at the front, too much like a maternity top. remove the fullness at the front I continued sewing the pleats until the waistline. I much better result for me, as the top has shape until just above the waist and then the  fullness begins (where I need it).
Before the modification

After the modification - much better fit for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.