When I first bought the Happy Homemade book, I traced off three patterns, D, E and S. I made them in order of S, D and E. I've now finished Pattern E.
It's really comfortable to wear and I love the length. The fabric is from Tessuti which I purchased in late December during their summer sale so it hasn't languished in the fabric stash as so many of my fabric purchases do. It's a Japanese cotton (how appropriate!). The only adjustments I made was to omit the shoulder, and bodice and sleeve side seam allowances. I didn't make the small cuff on the sleeve as I thought it wouldn't show due to the printed fabric. If I was to make this again, I would have a longer sleeve, elbow length with the hem gathered slightly and bound with self fabric bias. This type of sleeve is one of my favourites especially in a lightweight fabric.