Friday, February 3, 2017

Daisy Designer Tunic - without second hem

It has been a long time between blog posts and that's because it's been a long time between sewing projects. Life has got busy and sewing has gone by the wayside. But over the summer holidays I set up the sewing machine and made a Stylearc Daisy Designer Tunic. There are a few changes to the original pattern. I didn't use the Centre Back or Centre Front seam but cut the back and front on the fold. I didn't add the second hem as I find that I prefer the length of this top with just the first hem. I used my favourite neck line treatment - a self-fabric bias binding- rather than the facing. This is a very comfortable top to wear and it has a lovely shape. The fabric is a light weight cotton which drapes nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.