I made a few minor adjustments to the bodice: the addition of two small bust darts in the front bodice at the waist line for a better fit, the neckline bound with self-fabric bias binding rather than sewn as a facing and I took a pinch out of the back centre fold to compensate for my short waistedness. The finished length of the skirt is 70 cms and the circumference is 140 cms. The fabric is a vintage cotton that I bought at Rathdowne Fabrics early this year. I don't usually add pockets, generally because it adds to the sewing time, but this time I did include the in seam side pockets.
A very comfortable dress to wear on a hot summer's day.