The Daisy Designer Tunic is my latest make using a Stylearc pattern. I used a vintage Italian voile that had been gifted to me by a friend from her elderly mother's fabric collection.
I didn't have quite enough for the required 2.6 metres of fabric but I got around that by using a similiar weight white cotton for the hem facings. When I make this pattern again, I will use a lighter weight complimentary fabric for the hem facings so as to reduce the weight that is added to the hems because they are faced. Due to the sheerness of the fabric I bound the neckline rather than used the pattern facing. I also elimated the centre front and centre back seams by cutting the front and back on the fold.
When I make another one, I'll shorten the body by 4 -5 centimetres as it the finished garment is quite long. Other than that, it fits really well and is very comfortable to wear.