I've had another go at making Blouse D from the Treasured Collection book. I lengthened the sleeves and bound them with self fabric bias binding as well as sewing the front pleats down as far as the waistline (I didn't need the top to look like maternity wear).
The fabric is a cotton voile bought from Spotlight early in January. I really like the colours of the print. I used the 18cm bias binding maker for the neck and sleeve bindings. I just love how this tool makes the pressing of the binding so accurate and easy.
The back view gives a better idea of the print.
And to stop the gape at the back neckline, I added a couple of small darts.