Friday, May 18, 2012

Off to the Grace Kelly exhibition again!!

You know how you enter competitions but never win and wonder if anyone ever really wins them. Guess what? I've won one of those competitions. I've won a fantastic prize which includes tickets to the Grace Kelly exhibition. Even though I went a couple of weeks ago I'm very happy to be going again this weekend. The prize also includes two nights' accommodation, a three course dinner,a high tea, a half day wine tour, return train tickets and admission to various Bendigo tourist attractions. All this for four people!. A lovely time awaits for my husband, two of our friends and me. We're making a long weekend of it. Many many thanks to Bendigo Tourism and The Age newspaper for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.