I have made three tops so far. The first I pretty much followed the pattern with the shorter body length and the three quarter length sleeves. Once I finished it I found that the neck was a little loose and the underarms too low so I made a small adjustment with the shoulder dart. I took it in by a couple of centimetres which fixed the problem and inspired me to make more tops. The first one was made from a light weight cotton and I think I bought it from the Fabric Store in Brunswick Street, Fitzroy.
|first top made with orange paisley cotton|
|Front pleated neckline detail|
|Sleeve finished with a bound hem|
|Third top this time with an elastic casing added|